5/16/2006

Da do ron ron, Da do ron ron

Tuesday was boring, I worked, I went home, I mowed the neighbor's lawn and part of mine before dark. I made dinner (getting harder to do every night, thinking I will start eating out), did a load of wash and went to bed by eleven for a change.

For your entertainment and mystification I offer the list of recent searches that hit on my blog.

Shall we play "Name that Post?"

what is the purpose of the samaratins for someone with mental health
boyfriend is not welcome
jm bible stories about sharing
little miss back riding ho
joint
that's pretty bold talk comin from a one-eyed fat man
dangers of ruhbarb
chisan pop math
rag bag summertime
ruhbarb going to seed
did don ho die
carol burnette
clemetis bulbs
cleaning corroded riding mower battery

Carol Burnett is on the list almost every week. I think she's the funniest woman ever! Don't get Don Ho at all. The rest mostly make sense except for the little miss....LOL

Comments: 10 Comments:
At 16/5/06 5:42 PM, Blogger Mayden' s Voyage said...

You said,

"For your entertainment and mystification"

Consider me mystified by that list! LOL. I love Carol Burnette too...both she and Mary Tyler Moore seem like people that if you met in real life--you would just have so much fun with them!

 
At 16/5/06 6:10 PM, Blogger dan said...

I have to be honest Val.. these are the cleanest searches for a blog I've ever seen!

 
At 16/5/06 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is always a constant source of amusement, the search words that lead to my blog. Always good for a laugh.

I understand how cooking for one is tiresome. Nothing wrong with eating out.

 
At 17/5/06 8:51 AM, Blogger Cyrus said...

And just what are the dangers of ruhbarb?

 
At 17/5/06 10:11 AM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

LOL all, I don't know what the dangers of rhubarb are, I only eat it as a "crunch" dish or a sauce, like apple sauce. I'm not dead yet.

I had 6 asparagus spears offer themselves up last week too. Gently steamed and gleeming spring green on my plate they were delish!

I haven't blogged some of the past searches, I get a lot of "ho" hits that make me laugh because the computer doesn't know whore from giddy up.

Thanks for stopping in all! I don't always comment but I am reading you!

 
At 17/5/06 6:44 PM, Blogger Janet said...

I've toyed awhile with doing a "random search of the week" feature. Some of the things that get people to me not only confuse me, they scare me!:)

 
At 19/5/06 1:18 PM, Blogger Annake said...

I've had people find my blog while searching for "sorority spankings." I get several hits a week from people looking up the "exlax diet." Ick. It's amazing what people will look for on the Internet. ;-)

Carol Burnett is one of the funniest women ever!!! I love her. :-)

 
At 19/5/06 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen strange hit lists like this and have to say I don't get weird hits from searches. At least not according to my statcounter. Admittedly I don't really check it that often. Maybe I'm just afraid in the back of my mind of what I might find!
Peace.........

 
At 19/5/06 6:21 PM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

My fave is that's pretty bold talk comin from a one-eyed fat man. :D

 
At 20/5/06 8:52 AM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

I know this is a topic bloggers really laugh about and I want to thank you all for the comments.

Enjoy the day, it may be your last one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home