3/24/2005

Enough already!

I managed to get up and out of the house with no problems this morning. The cat did want in as I was leaving, came through the outside door then wouldn't go in the entrance door.....I didn't kill it or even feel like it.

So what's today's gripe? Bloat. I eat almost the same thing every day at work for breakfast and lunch, a muffin or bagel, banana, green apple, orange, orange juice, milk, if I have it, 32 oz. of coffee and a yogurt or two. What is it about today that is making me blow out?!!

I can hardly type! I can barely make a fist. The jeans that fit fine are now cutting off my circulation at the waist, my face hurts and my bazooms are 5 pounds heavier, I swear!

It has to be more hormone stuff but what is messing me up is I dealt with our monthly friend the first week in March. Since the 10th I have been dealing with "week before" problems. Today is typically a "day before" warning. Not due till the 30th....oh arrrgghh!

Off to do now what I should have done last night, blogging for men no pause.

I want a pill, the magic kind!