5/07/2009

I'll fly away



I went to #1son's with comfort food for them. It seemed so 'not enough'.

But the grand girl and I did this..her first ride. It was just around the yard, but we were smiling when we parked again.
Yes, no helmets. I didn't have one for her (yet) so I went bare, too.

But we had our leathers on!





and, while blogger is working right, a photo for Anvil -

Comments: 3 Comments:
At 7/5/09 4:30 PM, Blogger ICE said...

Glad to see you riding!!! And the little one must have been THRILLED!!! First ride? You'll get her hooked early! :)

 
At 7/5/09 9:50 PM, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Ah yes, I tried to take some pics like that a few years ago. I didn't too well as I recall.

 
At 8/5/09 10:01 AM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Yup, Ice, gotta raise em right!

And Anvil, the rook is off the road but they are very vigilant. I don't want to scare them off the nests so I don't go very often.

And I could use a bigger telephoto...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home