4/27/2009

where have all the young men gone

long time passin'.

I'm dealing with one friend reported missing and seriously fallen off the wagon. I have another friend toughing life out alone, even though others would help by being there.

I should have been on my way back from a north city with my bike in the back of the truck but am waiting for weekend delivery so C2girl's mate can finish the assembly. I hates waiting. But it will be better, warmer and sunnier so I'm (grrrrrr!) waiting.

I'm worried about several friends today. The two above I have known a few years and both are, what I think of and only in my opinion, very sensitive men. They know what hurt is and what a heart is and recently their hearts have been hurt.

more later

Comments: 1 Comments:
At 28/4/09 6:31 PM, Blogger Fred said...

I hope they're okay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home