4/04/2009

Photographs and memories

are the specialty of my friend, Anvil Cloud. Apparently he had his head in the clouds for awhile and just noticed that my avatar is a photo HE took in Arizona! Wow, that is so cool!

I actually don't know where I found the photo. I may have seen it on his blog but I don't think so. I believe I found it on a google grapic search when I was looking for cover ideas for my booklet I wrote. I liked it so much I put it here for my ID.

I called it "2 spirits dancing" and always add in my head, "all the way to forever". It lifts my heart and now I know who to thank for it. And he says I can use it!

If you like beautiful photos then check out his blog on the side bar or here.

My crocus are almost done and the daffodiles are budding along with the lilacs, just in time to get frosted by the next snow. I'm just about up to HERE with this winter crap. But that's life in MI and I can't see a way to get to KY or TN anytime soon unless the right people show up to buy the house. I should be able to clear enough to relocate if I do that.

But the family is here so I don't know. I'm not liking the MI taxes and I have serious doubts about a state that has re-institute debtors prison and charges people with no income to be in jail. I'll have to wait and see what happens next.

Currently happening next is that I think I'm going to the jam session today in Thinks it's a Big City. I haven't been all winter but once and I'm due for some music.

So, Later ya'll!

Comments: 3 Comments:
At 4/4/09 3:00 PM, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

About 500 miles to the east, we're still waiting for the crocuses. All the best with your decisions. They aren't easy.

 
At 6/4/09 3:15 PM, Blogger Fred said...

We're just waiting for plain old rain. I can't even run the water sprinkler anymore!

 
At 6/4/09 3:21 PM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

thanks for stopping in guys.

We have water, floods have dropped off now.

Don't know if shipping you any will work, but I don't water the lawn, I just let it grow brown...no mowing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home