4/28/2009

I can't get NO

no satisfaction!

Well, I think I've used that song before...LOL.. but this time it's because I am not omnipotent...I don't know everything everywhere and I WANT to KNOW.

No word on the missing friend...but that may be the good news. If he was down, he'd be found and the phone would ring.

The one with the sore heart reaching out is quiet today, too. I shortened up yesterday to take a call from him. He was doing better. That is good news. Couldn't write and talk at the same time (go figure) so had to shut you guys off. Sorry.

The bike is supposed to be down by Sunday. That is good news. Have to get plates and ins. before I can ride it. Bad news, have to wait for Monday. Sighing heavy.... BUT will have a bike!!

I have been hanging around craigslist forums. I hit several of them but mostly dying or, better known as death and dying. D&D. There are some amazingly astute and compasionate people there trying to help each other through so much.

Then there are the trouble makers. People who just want to shock and repel you to prove they are not lovable. I'm chosing to ignore them if they aren't too rude about it. I flag the post if they are hurtful to others in my opinion.

Over on LTR, long term relationships, I found more and some of the same people trying to help each other work through learning to get along with a partner. Good people there, too.

There is more available. It's a place to make contact with other who can't sleep. I have been very concerned for several friends this week and it made for some long nights. The forums helped. Others are having so much more serious trouble than I am, it puts mine in perspective.

No Worries! It's all good.

But I'd feel better if I knew all was well with those I care about. So I'm still waiting to hear. Will keep you posted.

Thanks for listening!