11/27/2008

I am a happy wanderer

I'm across the state visiting Easy's Mom. The Thanksgiving dinner we brought and I made turned out well. There was enough and to share with an aunt that wandered in. I played and sang downstairs tonight for several ladies I met last time I was over.

I talked to the #1son and have heard from all the kids this week. I had a great time with the sis and mom Tuesday night.

Easy is still hanging around and we are going back to my place tomorrow and then to my sister's for their day late celebration.

Saturday I'm hitting the jam session and going to babysit for a friend so she and the husband can get a night out.

Sunday I'm supposed to sing at Mom's church after her pastor asked me to when he heard me at the wedding.

The wedding for the brother went well and they are still very happy - it's only been six days (lol!).

I'm working on an ad campagain for a friend, another friend's music page and just in general wandering all over.

If the north country cousin is reading - I tried several times to call and didn't get through. I hope all is well!

Later all!

Comments: 4 Comments:
At 28/11/08 9:58 PM, Blogger Fred said...

You're on the move, and I've been in the same chair for a day now.

Sounds like a great holiday!

 
At 3/12/08 11:14 PM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Was good. Lots of miles this year. Glad to get home safe twice.

Chair has my butt for the next day or two for an ad job I'm working on....

Hope yours is as comfy as mine!

 
At 5/12/08 7:28 AM, Blogger Lois Lane said...

Happy trails wanderer! You sure do keep yourself busy. :) Have a great weekend!

P.S. There's a google ad covering the top of your post.

 
At 8/12/08 11:19 AM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

I love this time of year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home