11/21/2008

Crazy for feeling so lonely

Yesterday I hardly left the house and still had major disruptions going on. Thankfully I can say they all went from red alert to stand down with no one dead or bleeding....and they weren't all my problems.

It's good here today. I have to go to the bank, the renters (as they have made a habit already) won't have the rent when I needed it, before the bank closes. I'm off to visit the #1DIL, hit the bank, drop off some things for friends, and get back to be at rehersal for my foster brother's wedding at six... busy again.

And Easy may be over for the weekend, too. I'm smiling. I was surprised at how I missed him. We haven't really had a lot of time doing things together, just a few days. I'm so used to being alone, even though I don't like it, that I thought it would be easy for me to be without him. It's nice to say it's been harder than I thought it would be. I think he likes being missed. I know I do and he says he misses me, too.

I even bought a new blouse....a girly one. That is so "NOT ME". I am hard on clothes and mostly own practical stuff. If it looks good, fine. If it's boring, no problem, I'm just gonna mess it up in the garden or the garage anyway...but all of a sudden I'm thinking slinky again. It's silly and fun.

And I need to get my hair done. I hate that. I don't know a style that looks good so I usually just wear it long and clip it back to keep it out of the way. Now what do I do? Ew.

So just a note to say all is well and while we are still looking for work, life is good here.

May it be the same for all of you today.

Comments: 3 Comments:
At 25/11/08 6:36 PM, Blogger Lois Lane said...

There ain't a crazy hair on your pretty little head!

Try to stay out of the garden with that slinky blouse, wouldn't want the neighbors talkin'. ;)

I hope you have a great holiday. I'm heading out tonight to see the in-laws in Missouri.

 
At 27/11/08 6:43 PM, Blogger Fred said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Val. I hope you're having a great holiday.

 
At 3/12/08 11:16 PM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Silly me, Lois, bought another today! Can't see them under the winter coats...

Thanks Fred, my friend! May yours also be blessed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home