9/22/2008

I tried to drum up a phrase that would sum up

all that I feel for you. Hi Blogger Buds! I just figured out I can post music here, sort of.

Just for fun and because I can.....I'm gonna!

I played with a new friend one day and he had a recording set up for kareoke recording. He was showing me how he could make his own CDs for friends and family. I did some songs, too. It was a lot of fun!

Click on the title of this post to hear me singing a song for my Mom. She and I both love these old songs. I made her a CD and she loved it. Or click the link below.

http://4herway.com/misc/thereivesaiditagain2.mp3

If you liked it you can right click on the title and select "Save Target As" to download it. Yes, it's free. It's a cover tune, not mine. Maybe someday I'll post some of my own music.

I loved doing this, it was fun. There ain't enough of it in my days to waste any.

The night at Quinn and Tuite's went well. I had some new (old) songs to do and most went well. I had one bleeper but the closer made up for it. I did one song with MoB, too.

I got most of the night recorded. As soon as I get to a hot spot I will upload the file from the jam at the end of the night to share. It was full of what music should be, everyone performing having fun and everyone listening having fun.

If I try to do it on dial up I'll be up all night.

Comments: 4 Comments:
At 26/9/08 6:23 PM, Blogger Kira said...

Hmm...I see it, but I can't click on the play button successfully for some reason!

Val, I can't remember but I don't think we told you yet the good news: Alex not only has his green card but since the guy loved us (and it was exactly our second anniversary, the date when we COULD get a permanent card), he decided to give us a perm. card instead of a temp one. So, we don't have to mess with immigration for ten more years. Yay!

 
At 28/9/08 6:06 PM, Blogger Fred said...

It didn't show up for me, but clicking on the title worked.

You now reside on the hard drive of my computer. :)

 
At 6/10/08 8:38 AM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Wow, you've got a deep voice!!! Do you normally sing alto?

 
At 7/10/08 10:31 AM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Kira, try the title of the post, I linked it. And YAY perm!

Love you Fred, what a sweet thing to do!

SAUR!! good to hear from you! I sang alto in church choir, think I'm headed for bass...

I like it like that, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home