5/23/2007

All you need is love, love. Love is all you need

If I believe:
My entire purpose here is to show other humans that the Divine Loving Being is, creates and sees only good lovingly for each of us in this life.

Then to show this to you:
I will share with others how the life I have lived - in all of it's loss, pain, ignorance, hurt to others and selfishness - was blessed to be made good. As I come to see that even the things I have done I was ashamed of and sorry for have been used for good I will share these thoughts.

If I believe:
That the love we are alive in should pass through us to others we touch.

Then to show this to you:
I can only giving love freely to all others brought into my life. I will use what I have to smooth the way for others as it was eased for me by others in my life.

If I believe:
That every one is loved exactly as they are created to be this second. Unique is what it is.

Then to show this to you:
I will continue to unlearn judging myself and others and continue to see the loving spirit of each one I meet or have brought to me. I will act on my belief that the loving thing to do is always the right answer to any situation. No matter who's responsibility it appears to be I must act - if I am aware of it - to the best of my ability to show loving support to the person in need of it regardless of who they are and how they feel about me.

If I believe:
That each bit of life is precious because it is so rare in the cosmos.

Then to show this to you:
I will show I love for life. I will not waste it. I will be thankful for the lives given as food and protection. I love being alive and I love this place and I love the other people, animals and things that live here with me. Death is part of the plan for bodies but spirits don't die.

If I believe:
That these bodies are a gift for us.

Then to show this to you:
I will enjoy my body whatever shape it's in. I will use it to share love with those who need it. I will enjoy being alive - touch, hold hands, and hug with love. I am glad I have the ability to express my joy and love for others fully for awhile longer.

If I believe:
That each of you will live forever blissfully in peace in that place with the Divine Loving Being.

Then to show this to you:
I will live joyfully and show that I do not fear death nor grieve for those that live in the eternal time frame. I will only celebrate being here where I am still needed.

When each of us are lovingly caring for one another, and the planet, in peace there will be a heaven on earth. I can't change the world but I can touch lives around me with love, one person at a time and see that it WILL change.

Comments: 2 Comments:
At 27/5/07 2:00 PM, Blogger Debra said...

Valerie... I really enjoyed this! These are things I am learning lately, too... I especially liked the part about accepting our bodies in the shape they are currently in. :) Thanks for sharing and thanks, too, for your kind comments at my blog. Blessing, Debra

 
At 29/5/07 9:11 AM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Thank you - you lift me up, too.

Hugs!

Val

 

Post a Comment

<< Home