5/13/2007

Mama tried

My mom did, anyway. Through hard times, a divorce after eighteen years of marriage, the death of her youngest child and only son, relocations, operations, and all the other trials a life can hold she kept us together and gave us a rallying point on this planet.

We have many differences, she and I, and we respect them. That's love.

Today I am going to her church with her. I started about three years ago and it makes her smile. The sis is going, too.

I love my Mom and I know she loves me. What more can you ask?

Thanks Mom!

Comments: 4 Comments:
At 13/5/07 5:14 PM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

!Hey ! Thanks Saur

 
At 14/5/07 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, that's sweet! I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!!!! :-D

 
At 14/5/07 11:24 AM, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

As I said to my parents when I visited their grave: "You did your best and your best was enough."

 
At 14/5/07 11:12 PM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Thanks Ananke and I know Anvil, fathers day is hard still for me.

They really do the best they can. We just don't count our parents as just humans with their own problems often enough.

Hugs all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home