2/17/2007

The music & laughter's gonna raise the rafters

There ain't no strangers when you're swinging a hammer side by side... I can't swing the hammer the way I used to. I love watching the guys do it while I hand them nails and tools though. They have done an amazing amount of work.

The Stangs are getting mail at the house again. If any of you still can contribute toward the cost of getting a roof raised please send checks or money orders to:

Jeanette Stang
1917 Youngs Road
Orleans, Michigan
48865

To contribute on line the donation button is here: http://forwardho.blogspot.com/2007/01/you-are-my-sunshine.html

I will leave the address up until the 17th of February for them.

Comments: 6 Comments:
At 12/2/07 6:19 PM, Blogger Janet said...

I wish I could contribute to other people's causes. Unfortunately I have a few of my own to "hammer" down...

 
At 13/2/07 10:27 AM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

It's ok, what they need comes when they need it.

I know the resources to fill your needs will come to you, Janet!

 
At 16/2/07 12:10 AM, Blogger Madzillah said...

I still have a few boxes of toys here, waiting for me to NOT BE SO BLOODY BUSY!! I've got so much on the plate it feels like Thanksgiving!! There will be more after this weekend as we "stage" the house to prep it. Do they need clothes, too?

 
At 16/2/07 1:27 PM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Clothes are under control for them, Mad. They will be in their new home soon and then the toys will be very welcome!

 
At 18/2/07 9:48 PM, Blogger Shammickite said...

Did you ever make friends with the white dog? Did he eat the food you left for him?

 
At 22/2/07 3:25 AM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

See the new post Ex.

Thanks for stopping in!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home