10/30/2006

And we go round and round and round

in the circle game of trying to post on blogger. I skipped a few things, like taking biker bobble head dolls to some friends of mine on our way home Saturday and the 220 for the washer throwing off sparks when we went to set it back up and The Kid bravely opening the box to move a wire over that was too close to another before I had the power off to it and The Best Girl touch up painting and contact papering the window in the bath area.

Most of all I forgot to gripe about Blogger! I had a post that said it didn't go through and didn't show on the blog. I reposted it, no go, and again, it not only went but went three times. I tried deleting it, nope, I deleted all three it said I had posted, still there. Finally I got it gone today and reposted, just once.

I have not been able to comment at anyone's blog and have emails saying the same here. So it's not just you, Blogger is on the fritz again. If you want to add something here and can't please just drop me an email, thanks!

Comments: 5 Comments:
At 30/10/06 9:05 PM, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Yeah, the beat goes on. I had to first put a photo on Flickr today in order to post it in Blogger.

 
At 31/10/06 10:46 AM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Blogger is a friggin' nightmare at times. Hang in there.

Pictures are a b*tch to post, but with a little manipulation, you can post them using tinypic. I don't know what's wrong with your comments or publishing though. But Blogger was messing with my stuff earlier, so who knows?

Happy Halloween! Today I posted a true ghost story that happened to me over 13 years ago. Stop on over! I think you'll be intrigued. ;o)

 
At 31/10/06 10:50 AM, Blogger dan said...

I've been having the worst problems trying to post something for the last two days.

At least commenting is seeming to work. :)

 
At 31/10/06 12:31 PM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

I know what you mean Dan, looking forward to your success with posting.

 
At 8/11/06 11:11 AM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

I have been hangin my photos on my site and linking here but I haven't had time for personal file uploads, busy with website stuff.

I read your story Saur!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home