5/24/2006

That's Life!

The girl is coming. I am hoping to get all the kids in one pile at least once this week. (yo, kids!) and I haven't heard back from the guy about the bike yet, either. I don't know what all is going to happen.

The boss gets back today from over seas and so the shop will be in an uproar, too. When he finds out how many bills I paid that he usually just lets ride he may smack me....oh well! I should be so lucky as to get fired in the summer. I always get laid off or let go in the winter when I can't ride or garden. I'm not as lucky as the mate was.

Anyway, just a note to let you all know I will be busy and don't expect to have time to post until Monday. You will all just have to wait with me and see what happens next here. I hope the suspense doesn't permanently damage any of us...LOL! That's Life.

Comments: 10 Comments:
At 24/5/06 9:07 AM, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Waiting with bated breath.

 
At 24/5/06 11:07 AM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Don't pass out...LOL

 
At 24/5/06 11:58 AM, Blogger dan said...

Enjoy the weekend Val!

 
At 24/5/06 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eldest Nephew offers his pad. 5pm Sunday. I'll shoot you an e-mail.

 
At 25/5/06 10:50 AM, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I was wondering who the Riding Solo was who commented on my blog. Makes sense.

 
At 25/5/06 10:59 AM, Blogger Mayden' s Voyage said...

Val...You have been tagged with the letter M!
So, 10 things that start with M, what they mean and why are they important to you personally! :)
I will check back next week to see!
Hope you have a great weekend :)
-Cora :)

 
At 26/5/06 5:23 PM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

You have a wonderful weekend!!! Grill something yummy. I plan on throwing some turkey steaks wrapped in bacon on the grill, along with some corn on the cob. Mmmmm!

 
At 26/5/06 5:36 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Just think though, being busy gives you all the more to write about once things quiet down!

 
At 27/5/06 10:04 AM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Thanks Everyone!

I am sort of sorry about the handle change but it does fit and a little confusion never hurt anyone, right anvil?

 
At 28/5/06 9:06 AM, Blogger Fred said...

Have a great holiday, Val.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home