2/10/2010

A winter's day

...in a deep and dark December.
Okay, so it's February!
But this is what I woke up to today.....
and I couldn't find a shovel anywhere.

So I stayed in,
drinking coffee and catching up with friends online
when I heard someone coming in the back door...
This is a Michigan woman...
one you WANT to see coming after a snow storm...


My crazy sis drove 15 miles down to plow me out!
She has the big truck and I have the small one.....



and after she left this is what I have......

And when I went back on line I found
she'd left me another gift...

This little guy is way early
but he goes with my new life motto
from my neice today -

"I'm not sure what's going on, but when has that ever stopped me?"

Comments: 2 Comments:
At 15/2/10 10:03 PM, Blogger Fred said...

I have a crazy sis. And another crazy sis. They're my heroes.

 
At 16/2/10 1:57 PM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Nice thing about my Sis, she's not crazy...LOL! Just likes to have fun and be good to people....to do both at the same time creates a good day for all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home