11/07/2009

Been layin round n playin round

This old town too long - so I'm gonna whip this off and go to jam in the next town over.

I got the unemployment straightened out. I qualified for a Bridge Card/food stamps - 16.00 a month. It's a tank of gas....I can use it.

I'm good till the end of February and if the new 20 weeks counts for me then I will be good further on down the line...or I'll find work.

Am pleased to report that my grand, BigE, got a job as a temp that may go full time if they like him. I was so GLAD for him. He has been looking over a year, too.

Helped a friend get emergency help with their electric bill. Now trying to get the SS Disability filed correctly for them. Six hours on line filling out forms and probably four more to go to get it finished....but we are getting it.

So I'm stayin busy. I need to update websites this week and get the bills mailed today.

But I'm doing the forms later this afternoon so I'm headed for a jam session.

Later all.

Comments: 1 Comments:
At 8/11/09 6:48 PM, Blogger Fred said...

Stayin' busy, and it looks like things are falling into place. The new year should be better for all of us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home