10/11/2009

Well it's all right, ain't feeling too good myself

But it's all right. I'm staying busy today. Gonna get these posts done and mow the lawn one last time then winterize the mower and trim the hedges. Then take photos to remember fall by.
***


A friend of mine seems to draw those in need to him. This is the second litter born under his porch this summer. They are beautiful kittens. The black is really a very dark tiger. He needs to find homes for them very soon. So if those of you in the area are still reading here, HELP!! We found one a home but have three to go.
***


This is the jam bunch from the Good Times at the closing party. A friend used my camera during the night and did a very nice job of taking photos for us. There is a lot of music stored in those people, from the very oldest country to rock and roll - and they are a great bunch of guys.
***
I'll be back. I need to get some stuff out of my system but I have been holding off. Thinking on it, ya know. In the mean time....I gotta go borrow some hedge trimmers. Later all.