1/15/2010

You ain't see nothing yet

has been playing a lot in my life. I hope it's right - cause I was wrong. I have NOT been back here more often. I am still busy in the "real" world. The music is drawing me out a lot lately. I played with friends last night and may have a one night a week gig there coming up...fun!

My bday was Tuesday and I'm having my own party Saturday. Hoping for a great time but no matter who shows up, Saturday is the day I will celebrate. Tonight I'm gonna do the 'bake ahead' foods and as soon as I have food in place I will start my own partying....I'm due.

Still no news on the job front. Still holding down the fort and paying the bills. Still helping others as I can and still glad for the family and friends I have in everyday that care about me.

I have several projects going on the computer I want to get after and I'm having issues with CD's not playing that I give other people.....I hate that...but I learn a little more each screw up.

Just wanted you all to know I'm still around. Will catch up later.

Comments: 1 Comments:
At 22/1/10 5:26 PM, Blogger ICE said...

Missing your writing but soooo very happy that your out and about!! :) That does matter soooooooooooooo much and doing something you love to top it off!

Happy Birthday my friend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home