1/28/2010

Starry starry night,

paint your pallet blue and gray....

Winter - bah and hum BUG!

I'm in hibernation mode. Eat, sleep, touch base on line, eat more.....not doing much at all. Did learn to make DVD slideshows with music and am having fun with that.

Just not wanting to share much right now as Grama always said, "if you can't say something nice..."

Am not feeling nice.

But I'll be better tomorrow....

And my birthday and the following Saturday night party were both filled with friends and music. It was a lot of fun...

I don't know why humans can't keep the joy from one good time for more than a day or two....I really had a great time and so did my friends...I got some fun but pitiful recordings and totally enjoyed myself.

And I did play at a party this weekend with the country band and had a great time. Got to be the hero for some friends with car trouble.

And I sang out two nights with the band....that was good.

It's all good. I just forgot. :)

Comments: 1 Comments:
At 28/1/10 8:19 PM, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

It's pretty human to have down days. Take it easy on yourself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home