5/25/2009

You'll never know just how much

I miss you....

Sorry I haven't been around much...I've been rebuilding my website for the booklet I wrote and it got out of hand...BUT, it's about done. If you haven't stopped by there yet, please do, and let me know what you think. Join me on the new forum there, too, if you are so moved.

The new site is at: http://4herway.com/4letterword/


Dead is Just a Four Letter Word

Dead is Just a Four Letter Word

"Profound message of unconditional love available to all. Hope for those who have lost a loved one; Comfort for those fearful of death. Anyone seeking to know what may happen after we die, even by suicide, should read this book."

Now you know where I have been spending my time. Between the blogs and the website I have stayed busy. I still managed to visit the DIL and go to a friend's party this weekend. I have put more miles on the bike, too. But it's a little chilly for riding today so I'm off to build a fire, if the wind will drop....and maybe burn some dogs and golden some marshmallows...

Oh, and I got some new pics at the rookery, too.... this one is toooooo far away but I did what I could....looks like these are the oldest ones there.







And these looked younger, just little peeps. I had a good time but I get a yen for real telephoto.

So, catch me around...back to summer!

Comments: 5 Comments:
At 25/5/09 4:07 PM, Blogger Fred said...

The rookery pictures are great.

I'll have time this summer to read the booklet. I'm looking forward to it.

I hope you're having a great Memorial Day!

 
At 25/5/09 4:17 PM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Thanks Fred. What to do when bored in class?....

 
At 25/5/09 8:42 PM, Blogger Fred said...

Next year's work. I'm revising all the lesson plans that flopped.

 
At 26/5/09 11:57 AM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Wow, good plan..Teachers I've had seemed to just stick to 'em.

 
At 1/6/09 6:52 PM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Congrats on the pamphlet and thanks for updating us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home