3/15/2009

Am I losing you..

yup! Lost 11 pounds on the flush. I feel reconnected to myself, too. It's good. I still have winter weight but it's almost garden season and it will tone up later. Mom lost six pounds and felt pretty good, too. I'm waiting to see how she does today, back on "real" food. 

I splurged with a piece of pecan pie for desert last night, but otherwise stuck to salad, cheese and beans. I still feel full this morning. 

So that's it for the spring flush and I'm back to "normal". 

Easy got another job after the temp service laid him off. This is employment through a regular employer. He's way glad to be done with temp services. If it works out he will be set for as long as he needs. 

My jam buddy isn't coming over today.  I'm planning on getting my cheat book reassembled today and running over some songs on my own.  I really need to find a better lead player to hang with the other guy, he needs a better player to do the songs he wants to do. 

I have some online chores to do today. The natural burial cemetary is becoming more of a reality. The first survey should be done in a month or two and they can start selling lots.  Then I may be able to get ahead a little for the work I've been doing. 

I went to visit some friends yesterday. Everyone is doing okay. I saw Bitsy Girl and her Dad. I dropped some of the collection of excess at the Good Will and got it off the porch. I'm wanting to get that cleaned out and painted and I want to get the glider swing treated with water proofing and back out on the patio. I'm gonna give the other seats away and may need some new plastic yard chairs this year. I've seen too many of my friends go over when the old ones just bust a leg. I think I'll replace them before that happens. I think they're like eight or ten years old...

And the yard swing on the tree is about mossed away. I think I'll just take that one down and put a standard swing up for the grands or the next kids that live here.  I still want the house to sell. I'm gonna spring clean and tidy up with that in mind and see what happens next.  I think I am down to one small U haul to move into another place or one yard sale to move on down the road. 

There is just the one garage that has stumped me so long because we spent so much time there and it was so much the mate's space. I think I can get through sorting and trading out what isn't getting junked and get that emptied out except for the mower and the tools I'm keeping. 

Been watching the starlings flirt and the robins look for food today. I have the feeders to fill and I want to clean off the back patio later, when the sun is over there this afternoon. 

But, man, do I want a RIDE!!!! I'm missing my bike right now and there is no new one on the horizon yet. Thinking I need to call the nephew and see about borrowing mine back for a bit....or even trying to buy it back...maybe. Might be too much fun for the budget. Might have to, anyway.

Going outside!! See ya later.