3/31/2009

Would you like some of my tangerine?

Just the results of a quiz I did. I'm posting it for general information... this is meme, is it youyou?

Bottom line: you need someone who likes frequent physical and emotional connection like you do, but who helps keeps dependency in check in the relationship so that you two do not lose your identities as individuals.

Bottom line: you need someone who desires and reciprocates intimacy as much as you do.

Bottom line: you need a partner who is enthusiastic and has high self-efficacy like you and will support or even participate in your personal and professional interests that feed your sense of identity and accomplishment.

Bottom line: you need someone who wants a relationship, rather than needs one to feel personally fulfilled.

Bottom line: you need someone who will not put up emotional barriers when you seek to understand his/her thoughts and feelings, but rather will communicate with you intimately and candidly.

Bottom line: you need someone who will join you in taking time to find a complete and genuine resolution to issues as opposed to avoiding conflict by settling for quick, temporary agreements.

Bottom line: you need someone who sees sex as romantic and fun and who will be considerate of your sexual desires.

Bottom line: you need someone who believes that the best kind of love grows out of a strong friendship.

Bottom line: you need someone who can show affection in ways other than just spending time with you – such as talking, walking, or extended road trips together.

So, I'm still looking...life is okay here in Tiny Town. The crocus are up and the daffodiles have buds along with the liliacs. The birds are singing and I need a new motorcycle soon.

May you all have someone to love with today.

Comments: 4 Comments:
At 1/4/09 7:39 AM, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I don't know how long you've had it, but I did a double-take when I looked at your profile picture. It's mine, taken when we were in Arizona, and it tickles me that you're using it.

 
At 3/4/09 8:08 PM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

I heart you, Anvil. I have looked at so many of your photos and loved them.

I can't believe I took it without asking if I knew where I got it so I have to suggest it's been "used" before.

I have always called it "two spirits dancing" and I have had it over a year....

I'm so glad it's yours..now -

May I use it? Pretty please?

 
At 3/4/09 9:32 PM, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

But of course. I'm honoured.

 
At 4/4/09 8:08 AM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

I considered using it for the cover on Dead is Just a Four Letter Word but went with an original design because I didn't know who's it was...

And I do change my avatar a lot, it will go sometime, but thanks for letting me use it.

Will post the credit!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home