7/06/2008

You can't always get what you want

but if you keep at it you can find something that will work just as well.

I have been photo blogging and recording the band to help them build a portfolio of their growth. Only I forgot the camera Friday and then the card for it on Saturday. The recordings have been made into MP3's but the burner wasn't working.

My Best Girl is watching the house for me and I took a couple days off work to extend the weekend. Gonna see #1son and family today for dinner, caught up on Eldest Daughter's blog, haven't heard from Scooter Girl but hear that bunch is ok. The nephew, B1son, got two vehicles fixed for me last week and helped out around the house. I fixed Mom's computer again. I still have the other brother's to add a printer to and fix.

And I've got four hours of wave files to convert.

See me later, right?

Comments: 2 Comments:
At 8/7/08 9:45 AM, Blogger Fred said...

I recently went to FSU with D1 and took out the trusty digital to start taking pictures of her new home for the next four years.

Problem? I left the battery in the charger at home.

Solution? I had to go to a drug store to buy one of those cheap-o throwaway cameras. It worked, but I felt like an idiot.

 
At 8/7/08 11:04 AM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

I had no store to hit, it was a holiday weekend and in the small towns the stores were closed..

:(

I even tried to get a waitress to go home and get hers...

Oh, well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home