7/21/2008

Am I Blue?

nope, not really. Just suffering a little let down thing after a great weekend of fun with my friends. I got to see Smilin' Girl, her mate and kids, my neice, MoB and the Band, of course when we went to Woody's. That rocked! The owner was pleased with them again! Gotta love that.

Sunday MoB and I went to the fair for the West MI Blues Society competition and had a long, hot - but fun! - day. He soaked up the music like I soak up water. Man, it was hot weather and hot music. Bless the tent I cowered under most of the afternoon.

The bands were amazing and let us see just what tight is. The people in the bands were sweet, friendly, fun and having a good time.

I was totally blown away by the winner - I didn't think they'd even make the cut. There were so many bands with more soul it just depressed me and MoB both.

But I got a lot of good photos and have posted them on the bands myspace page. The title to this links there! Go have a look.

I gotta go back to work and then home alone again.....not liking it any better but I'm more used to it. Just don't know what will happen next.

For now it's back to work.

Comments: 2 Comments:
At 22/7/08 2:59 PM, Blogger Fred said...

Well, there's always this weekend to look forward to!

 
At 25/7/08 10:06 AM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

and it's Friday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home