5/08/2008

Take it to the limit!

I was getting some supplies I needed for a project at a real store last night when I saw jeans on sale for eight dollars. I really don't like shopping. I don't like trying on clothes and I don't like buying "women's" clothes because of the lack of standard sizing. I did it anyway, I bought 'em.

I have lost a lot of weight this year. I chickened out and got the size I knew would fit. My joy today is I have to return them and get a smaller size! I was tickled. It's a drag to make another trip to town but I will have a couple new pair of jeans out of the deal.

I got the stuff to redo my business cards and some for a friend, too. That gives me a fun project for tonight. I have to hit the bank, I want to see a couple friends and then I have to get home for an (get this!) phone interview. Ain't that all jest fine?

I helped a friend learn a little more about the net last night. I was up too late but had too much fun. Now it's off to work. I just wanted to put this up for ya'll to know I was thinkin of you. I'm running in the real world so I don't know when I'll get back to this.

Hugs all!

Comments: 4 Comments:
At 8/5/08 6:44 PM, Blogger Fred said...

Congrats on returning to the store for a smaller size!

I don't shop unless it's on the net. I love the brown boxes that show up on my doorstep. For clothes, I have enough to last me the rest of my life, and since I'm old, I don't need new clothes anyway.

 
At 9/5/08 11:11 AM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Fred, my friend, I'm a fan of shipping packages, too. But sometimes I don't plan ahead far enough!

 
At 10/5/08 12:13 PM, Blogger kateandjona said...

Congrats on the weight loss!

yeah, I'm still around... not as much recently, I know ... but working on making a comeback!

Hugs!

 
At 14/5/08 10:02 AM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Hey Kate!

Hang in there. It's all we all do...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home