4/17/2008

Walk with the animals

Getting back to nature, my nature.

I'm doin' it! I'm running away from home! I haven't run away from home since August last year.

I got to meet the little girl who is getting the special help from Moblu on the phone last night. I had left some things for her and he gave them to her so I could hear how she liked them. She liked them a lot, a couple squeels worth. That was fun.

We are jammin later tonight. In the meantime I have some things I thought up I want to do and I am gonna go do them!

I have things to take where they go that isn't where they are. I'm going to head out to see how much I can get delivered today for fun.

So all of you have a great weekend. I took tomorrow off and I am leaving early today.

There! NOW I'm being myself! I'm going off to do what feels good. (I'm not really being bad though, I have a vacation day to burn!)

See ya all Monday, if I make it through!