4/28/2008

Just an ordinary story bout the

way things go. Just out and about this week, been just getting my hair in the wind. Not riding a motorcycle, but traveling around with the new friends and enjoying the company AND the music!

Mobluz got the room way close to done this weekend - I hepped! It was so fun to see Bitsy fussing with making the bed and deciding where things went. Mo was just grinning. She has a nice place to be where she is watched over well and it made my heart run over to see the love in it.

I enjoyed one night of my own private, live music until way to late to go home. I have to get a camp bed for traveling, that recliner is viscious!

Met some more of the neighbors, Bitsy's dad cooked for everyone two days running. Fine cook and I later found out, fine singer and good guitiarist. Jamming started happening and even Bitsy started singing on the mic! While she's young and a little stiff her voice has promise and it was just a riot to hear her going at Tom Petty with Mo.

I took one turn and then had to finally call it a weekend and head for the house. I might make it to a Big City jam tonight.

Hey everyone, LOOK!

I'm getting a life!

Comments: 1 Comments:
At 5/5/08 8:06 AM, Blogger Jean said...

wow! You sound wonderful, gal.
Sending you smiles and hugs :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home