5/20/2008

Doctor, doctor, give me the news

I've got a bad case of "sicker than a dog". It doesn't rhyme but it's truth. I haven't been this sick in a long time, if I don't count the heart attacks...LOL!

I made it through work Friday. I spent the weekend pretty much holed up and miserable except for a run to replace meds on Monday. I did drop some paperwork off for MoBluz, I wasn't there very long. The meds just couldn't cut it. I got home to find the power out. No surprise. It was almost dark so I took my medicine and went to bed. It came back on the next afternoon.

I needed to clean the fridge out anyway. :(

I am back at work today. No choice. But it's getting a little more under control. I'm just losing my voice again. Not really a big loss, having to be quiet and consider my words is good practice.

I may have some new readers coming through and I just wanted to say that no matter how old a post is I will be notified if you comment. Please feel free to jump in anywhere. I will reply when I can. You are welcome to poke around in here. It's public.

It is also my "home". I don't hesitate to delete if needed to keep the place clean and suitable for my family.

I got some web work done at home and when I ran for meds Monday I stopped by the hot spot and uploaded the pages. Carol is selling out her Gypsy Shires, Drum Horses, Cobs and Spotted Drafts. At 71 it's just gotten to be too much for her. If you want a beautiful, large horse, check Aldershire Farm on the side bar.

The MoBluz site got the links page updated. I will be working on the band info and members next. They have more going on all the time and it's fun to see a "launch" going well once more. It's been a long time since music was in my life everyday and it's not a bad thing to have a taste of it again. I have enjoyed it. I needed that, just to have fun in my days.

The Mom is on her way back from Florida. Looking forward to the updates. I don't expect her to make it to bible study tonight. Sis and I get one more night of our private study before having to "be good" because the mom is there again. (snicker!) Or I may call it because I'm still not good.

I got the bike back and it's been cold or I've been under the weather ever since. I'm wanting that first long day of going no particular where and enjoying the ride. As hard as it is to ride alone and to ride this bike I have learned that it's better than no bike in my life. I'm working on that, too.

So catch me later...

Comments: 2 Comments:
At 20/5/08 3:58 PM, Blogger Fred said...

Well, I hope the meds have kicked in and you're doing better.

I can hardly wait to see your first post when you do ride out on the open road without a map.

 
At 21/5/08 10:36 AM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Don't need a map...been riding the same roads too long. Even on an unfamiliar one I know where the next one ought to show up.

Just need the "no limits, no plan, anything can happen" feeling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home