10/14/2007

Way down south in the land of cotton

I keep wonderin' what I've forgotten...LOL!

It's way too early but I am up and have been for a couple hours. The cousins and I are just getting packed up for the jaunt and intend to make 11 miles short of the TN border tonight by about dinner time. I am outta here.

Later, all, hugs and bless you till I get back.

Comments: 4 Comments:
At 18/10/07 2:55 PM, Blogger Cyrus said...

Hope you're havin' fun, fun, fun!

 
At 21/10/07 11:34 AM, Blogger Lois Lane said...

You still travelin'? If so, be safe, have fun, send postcards. :D

 
At 24/10/07 6:26 PM, Blogger Kira said...

Have a great time! If you swing through SC (I'm fairly close to Tenn., actually, since I'm in the Upstate) don't forget to say hi :)

 
At 25/10/07 9:10 AM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

scThank you all! I'm back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home