9/25/2007

It's a fairy land tale that's come true...

"It was just another day with my favorite person on earth beside me where I could tell him how much I love him and hear how much he still loves me. "

http://forwardho.blogspot.com/2006/07/this-tiny-ring-is-token.html

http://forwardho.blogspot.com/2005/09/it-had-to-be-you.html

I forgot it was our anniversary. Is that good or bad?

It was bad when I remembered, but only for a moment. When I see how many are unhappy, lonely, hurting, in sad or bad relationships when we had so much love in our lives I just can't be sad remembering the day it was made legal.

Bless the mate for loving me and Bless me for loving him. We did right by each other. The only hurt is that my days are not as joy filled anymore. Perhaps they will be again, maybe not. I reach for it but acknowledge that true love is rare.

I live to show that true love is real, I had it and may have it again. I live to show God's love is real or I could not walk on without my first true friend.

If I did not walk in His love I would be there already. I could not have recovered to the point of forgetting our anniversary if the Divine Love did not hold me up each day.

In memory of what we had and in memory of my mate please, if you have an "other" in your life, do something special for them today.

Comments: 2 Comments:
At 25/9/07 7:20 PM, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

It could be worse than to waltz across the Texas of your memories. Hugs.

 
At 26/9/07 12:45 PM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Take Cuppa dancing for me Anvil!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home