9/02/2007

Put me in jail for having too much fun

Too much fun. Don't believe it! Can't have too much fun.

Wednesday I played with a band at a picnic for the long term patients at the Thinks it's a big City Hospital. The partner of the drummer I jammed with works there. He arranged it and it was a blast. Boy, I learned a lot! I need more practice.

I am getting it! Played at the jam session Thursday last week and had a wonderful time there, too. I didn't make the Saturday bunch this week, maybe next. I went to a weekend party at the home of some of my new friends and played there last night. Outside, barbeque going, covered stage and lots of players. I may go back today sometime.

I went to here the local "Big Band" play and got wowed by their singer when she showed up. She reminded me of an Aunt I had and she had a pure and clean voice that hit all the notes. It was a blast, I love big band music.

Then the bass player I meet at the picnic and his band were playing on the stage at the Labor Day fest, too. I stayed to hear them and the drummer, whom I knew as a child and is the age of my Eldest, had his little daughter up to sing. She really did a great job for such a small child and the crowd loved it. The little kids stole the show with their dancing and enjoyment of the music.

So I have been out and about and loving it, sorry I have not stopped by to mention what a wonderful time I have been having.

I had a thought I am throwing in for your consideration. I woke up with a train of thought that combined several things and ended up with this.... The truth has no inflection. Maybe the truth needs no inflection is closer to what I thought. I hadn't had my coffee yet. Play with it and see what you come up with.

Later friends!

Comments: 1 Comments:
At 5/9/07 11:29 AM, Blogger Cyrus said...

YAY!!!! Good times are contagious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home