10/25/2007

All I have to do is act naturally

I'm back, alive and functioning. Stories and photos coming soon. I just have to play catch up awhile yet, still haven't checked in with all the family.

I didn't get back til about one something a.m. MI time on Monday. Still running to get landed again.

Hugs to all of you.

Comments: 5 Comments:
At 28/10/07 8:42 AM, Blogger Lois Lane said...

Welcome back! I'm looking forward to you sharing your trip with us. :)

 
At 28/10/07 12:51 PM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Good! Bring on the pics!

 
At 29/10/07 9:15 AM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

I'm on it. It's just a little tricky with no net at the house.

Soon, I promise.

 
At 29/10/07 6:56 PM, Blogger Cyrus said...

Welcome back Val! Funny thing...I ended up in Tennessee for a wedding last weekend. Were you anywhere near Franklin?

I kept thinking, "now wouldn't it be weird if..."

 
At 31/10/07 12:54 PM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Less than a hundred miles apart, Cyrus.....

Wow. Bummer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home