2/23/2007

Feb 23 - Joy

The love that he gives me flows through me to those I meet.

Golden, always moving,
round and sweet,
warm with peace
and joy in my self
and his self as we meet.

Be just what you are,
that is your truth -
your witness -
your freedom.

I am that I am, he cried.
I am that I am, we echo back.

Are we many
or only one talking to ourself?

Does it matter?

No.

I am. I was. I will be.

I can not die,
I can only leave behind my body
as I go on to live as my true self.
My spirit.
My perfect, loving spirit of joy,
contentment divine
and wonderment.

We miss the message.
It's all good.
We live forever.

Comments: 2 Comments:
At 25/2/07 3:20 PM, Blogger Jean said...

This is beautiful... you touch so many, spreading your true spirit of love. Thank you, dear Val.

 
At 26/2/07 11:10 AM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Thank you for sharing it with me Jean!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home