2/22/2007

and nothing is going right

but it is for me. My friends have their hands full, still. I have been busy getting used to having a "roomie" that works third shift and needs to talk. It's great as I am not lonely and we are becoming very good friends. I have watched their needs being met everyday and things coming together for them but the world still throws bumps in their way.

I have left you hanging here and I am sorry. I saw the white dog again today in the distance running with a black dog and looking well. He still does not come to me but I continue to put food out for him. I don't know if he gets any or if the blue jays are eating all of it but it gets used up.

My Valentines Day dinner with the nice man my sister introduced me too was a very good time and after we went where he could look at hardwood floors for his home. He is very rural, very good with animals and with his hands and had a lovely home. There was no click but no warning bell either so I invited him over to meet my friend and have dinner on Saturday. We enjoyed it and he taught us a new card game. Still no clicks. Still no warning bell either so I figure I made a new friend. I call him in the evenings sometimes.

One of the families will be closing on their new home the 28th. That gets them in out of the cold and should cut expenses all around. The bad news is that Jeanette is co-owner and it's a new mortgage so getting financed for rebuilding her home is going to be tricky. I am waiting to see how it gets worked out as I feel it will be.

I have been going through some major spiritual stuff. As always it's "to post or not to post". I am opting to try and post it. We have all been going through major blog changes and I know some of you wonder where I have been. Thinking and helping others is the answer.

Comments: 1 Comments:
At 25/2/07 3:18 PM, Blogger Jean said...

A new friend, a good person is always a good thing. Enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home