12/28/2006

Pennies from Heaven

I was putting some pennies into the jar I save them in and in even the dim light of a gray winter day one of them flashed copper bright in my hand. It occurred to me that to see something shine the light has to contact or connect with it in a certain way. With solid objects we only see the surface being lit but the material may warm all the way through in the light. We can not see the heat at such a low level, it is there, none the less.

The results of light shining through my crystals in the windows shows on a wall far from them as a piece of rainbow colors. When the light goes through my drinking glass it creates a reflection of the glass on my table top.

If the light is hitting you in the right way, you shine and are warmed by it. If the light is flowing through you the results may be far away but will still be visible. If you are as clear as glass the light will show you yourself. Even a black or dark vessel will shine and be reflected in the light.

Crystals, like humans, are grown with many facets. The light that shines through them is best when they are face on to the light and all of their facets let the light through. Standing sideways to the light or only letting part of ourselves be used by the light reduces the flow through us and the number of results that can be achieved by the light.

So we have to stand face on to the light of love. Let it shine on every part of you. Others will see the shine of love on you. When you let it flow through each facet of you the light of love is multiplied and sent to many places, even those far away that we are not aware of affecting.

Thank you for being there to share this neat thought with. I hate to have them and not share them.

Comments: 3 Comments:
At 28/12/06 11:45 AM, Blogger dan said...

That really is the truth.

I keep pennies too.

I hope 2007 shines on you. :)

 
At 28/12/06 7:21 PM, Blogger Jean said...

Good words, Val... and so true!
Great post!

 
At 29/12/06 3:04 AM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Thank you both, I am really searching for something solid to travel on with while I am solo.

It's where my thoughts wander.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home