10/10/2006

Nobody else gives me a thrill

Hi bday is tomorrow and I am concentrating on getting through today....

a day I am not making his favorite cake
or wrapping a gift
or laying out my naughty jamies
or writing a card for him on the computer
or thinking about what happens after
dinner
tv
the naughty jamies

the day is not good and I am very sorry but this is all you get today.

Comments: 7 Comments:
At 11/10/06 5:09 AM, Blogger Jezzy said...

{{{{hugs}}}}

 
At 11/10/06 5:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, I was trying not to remember...second birthday in two weeks that's knocked me sideways! Didn't really have a chance to NOT remember tho since it's written on all my calendars. You're in my thoughts and prayers today! I love you and wish I was there to give you a hug.

Reb

 
At 11/10/06 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of you today. Hang in there, sweetie. {{{HUGE HUGS}}}

 
At 11/10/06 3:03 PM, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Yes, all those things, I'm sure.

 
At 11/10/06 8:12 PM, Blogger Jean said...

lots of (((hugs))) from me too...

 
At 11/10/06 9:38 PM, Blogger Mayden' s Voyage said...

And hugs from me too...and a prayer-
And I don't even know what to pray- but Someone is listening and knows what you need. I'm asking that you get it exactly when you need it most~

 
At 11/10/06 11:53 PM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

You and your caring words made me cry and I had made it all day with no tears...thank you so much.

just thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home