10/03/2006

I been down so GD long that it looks like up to me

I'm sorry about the lack of posts. I'm sick with my annual cold/flu/bronchitis/pneumonia/pleuresy or whatever the crap it is. I still have most of my voice today but it's going fast. The Boss even sent me home early yesterday, an almost unheard of action.

But I got some meds at the store when I got the mail and crawled into bed and slept till seven. Then I fed the dogs, the cat and gave them their meds and took some more of my own and went back to bed.

Buck is still not eating right. Timone is better but now expects a can of food at meals. The stoner cat left a dead mouse outside the back door. I am not getting the ceiling and the trim washed in the dining room and I am too tired to care.

See ya all when I feel better.

Comments: 5 Comments:
At 3/10/06 5:18 PM, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I'm sure that a few good sleeps will help a lot. Hope so anyway.

 
At 3/10/06 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. It is definitely the time of year for colds and such.

 
At 4/10/06 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you're feeling sick. It's that time of year, though. I used to get strep throat just about every fall, ick. Get lots of rest and hope you feel better real soon. :-)

 
At 5/10/06 10:35 AM, Blogger Lois Lane said...

Get well quick vibes coming your way. :)

 
At 5/10/06 11:51 AM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Thanks all, am really not good, appreciate the vibes, thoughts and prayers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home