8/26/2006

I'm leaving on a jet plane

don't know when I'll be back again.

I never expected to be able to afford to travel much, aside from long weekends, now that I am on my own. It has been such a blessing to visit my friend and make a new friend and see the land of the gold rush.

I am heading for the house now. Jones will meet me at the airport. Good Lord willing and the creek don't rise, I will sleep at home tonight.

We will get all caught up and I will be getting the photos posted next week.

Comments: 4 Comments:
At 27/8/06 9:41 AM, Blogger Fred said...

Looking forward to seeing the pictures!

 
At 28/8/06 12:13 AM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

working on it, blogger is pooping out again, will have to post to new site.

 
At 28/8/06 10:33 AM, Blogger KarbonKountyMoos said...

Yes, I'm looking forward to the photos, too. . .

 
At 28/8/06 1:13 PM, Blogger dan said...

I can't wait for pictures!

Boo Blogger!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home