8/23/2006

What goes up, must come down

spinning wheel, spinning round..

I landed on Saturday. I spotted 2tall from the 2nd level waiting for me at the end of the escalator/stairs. He greeted me with a hug and a fragrent pink rose. We hobbled off to his truck and chatted all the way.

There have been changes in both of us but his are less noticeable as he started losing his hair in his twenties so being thin of covering on top was normal for him. We have both gained weight over the years and move a little slower. It was good to see the heart was still the same.

While there are no real mountains there are some impressive hills. The drive through Really big City and out to the 'burb 2tall calls home took us through some of them. I was too scattered to pay attention well. I only registered it was not Kansas anymore, Toto.

I got to meet his lady later when she got back from doing chores. Kay is a great lady with a wonderful voice, a dry sense of humor, good looking in a classic way and fun to hang with. I have really enjoyed getting to know her.

The little bungalow has a small palm out front backed by a row of assorted, huge, tall rose bushes that are in full bloom right now. It's a nice little home and has a lovely back yard, too.

I have more to tell but have no time to blog right now, moving websites, again. Catch me soon!

Comments: 3 Comments:
At 23/8/06 4:42 PM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

aww. Take pics of the roses. And the cottage.

 
At 24/8/06 12:11 PM, Blogger Lois Lane said...

Have fun chickadee! :)

 
At 24/8/06 12:41 PM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Did that, Saur, but have had no time to post and ty lois, nice to see you again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home