3/21/2006

You'll see that life is still worth while

The mate's nephew called and left a message, the newest grand niece joined the family friday, there is a birthday party for the bro in law this weekend, a girl friend called to ask me out to dinner friday night, Sunday the #1Son is coming down or I am going up or something, maybe Sunday night I will run out for a little entertainment someplace. The cousins checked in and they are doing ok. The sister sent me some real florida fruit. The young couple I worked with are doing VERY well and I hope are going to heal up stronger than ever in their love.

I got the ad posted for the bike in several places now, the taxes are done and I might see them by, oh, May sometime, the dogs got petted last night when the mom and the little tag along were out. Mom's car broke down and I went to get her, then let her use my little red truck to get around today. I got all the dinking around with the bills finished except for canceling the Dtv and most of the chores are done, but the floors need doing again already. Such is spring..LOL.

The crocuses are up and the daffodiles want to bloom and soon the miserable grey weather will be just a memory along with this misery.

Happy thoughts continued.

Comments: 3 Comments:
At 22/3/06 1:41 AM, Blogger dan said...

Life goes on, regardless of whether we want it to sometimes or not.

I hope you're reminded Val of just how important you are to lots of people.

Oh, and to dogs too. Can't forget them. ;)

 
At 22/3/06 8:44 AM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Dan stole my line. I was seriously thinking the exact same thing he said in his first sentence. Ditto to the second one, too!

 
At 22/3/06 10:55 AM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Just trying to look ahead in a positive manner.

It's not my strong suit right now, but I'm working on it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home