3/14/2006

you'll see the sun is shinin through

the heavy, dark snow clouds. At least, it was this morning. Inspite of getting woken up in the night I feel a little more cheerful today.

All you males or quesy stomached females might want to move along now. TMI again here.

My moon flow started last night. It means that since the mate died I have gone back on a full moon cycle. Over the last 5 years my cycles would vary. I got my hopes up that I was done with all that mess when I missed 6 periods this summer but it came back a month or two before the mate died. I was so bummed.

Getting out of the hormone driven stage of my life seemed all good to me. But the pre-week blues, stress and bloating are back and I just hates it. Mostly because I quit being aware of it and it sneaks up on me. No wonder I am all whiny and whimpy on here this week. Now you have met the truely female me. She is such a cry baby, mopy thing that I even have a hard time respecting her.

You will just all have to forgive the "poor me" posts and write it off to my wild hormones. I will be back as myself by tomorrow. I hope.

Comments: 7 Comments:
At 14/3/06 3:16 PM, Blogger dan said...

The female you is the only one you got.

Take it as a sign the body still works even if you're worried the mind is going. :)

 
At 14/3/06 3:33 PM, Blogger Indri said...

It seems like such a small thing, but I finally got over my "no painkillers unless absolutely necessary" thing and started using Midol for the worst bits... and it really helps.

Anything deeper, I think Dan summed up nicely.

 
At 14/3/06 4:46 PM, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Someone near and dear seemed to be on again and off again for years. Hmm, perhaps that's not comforting.

 
At 14/3/06 11:00 PM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

No, Anvil, that wasn't a comfort but it was a giggle.

Most of the time, Dan, I am a fairly functional adult who takes full responsibility for herself.

Once a month I am edgy, snappish, and cry if you don't kiss me good morning because you must not love me anymore, I had to ASK you to kiss me and I never had to ask for a kiss before, you always just kissed me when I hugged you, down right unreasonable and even childish lump of hormones..LOL

 
At 14/3/06 11:01 PM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

and indri, I took a couple asprin but, aside from allergy pills, have quit most other medications. I seem to feel just fine.

 
At 15/3/06 8:55 AM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

Going hormonal is hell with all you've been through. Hang in there, crawl back into bed, and snooze the day away. At least that's my advice.

 
At 15/3/06 10:35 AM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Great advice it is, too, Saur. I even took it before you gave it but was an hour late getting into work....LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home