2/14/2009

All you need is love


If you have love in your life today, celebrate it! I would. :)

The neice and nephew in law from FL will be here sometime Monday, I'm guessing. They are leaving today and driving up. For entertainment on the trip they are including their french bull dog on their holiday. That should be fun. I haven't seen her since she was about 10 and I'm looking forward to the visit.  

The cousin's are all planning time to see her, even the way north ones that burned out. That story continues to restore faith in human goodness. Between donations and the content insurance they had they will be able to put up a new place in the spring. I'm so glad for them. 

When we burned out the Bro3 in law gave us a deal on a 17 foot camper we lived in for nine months. The kids have a rental house with a bed room for everyone and it's now fully furnished. They will have what they need when the new place is up and enough to share with the next family that burns out in their area....

Pay day! Easy got his first check and it's helped him feel so much better! There are still lingering signs of depression but it's finally starting to pass. He's gonna be working on his vehicle today and getting a cell phone up so he can stay in touch with everyone better. I'm so glad for him. I made a card and some no-bakes for him for today. He seemed to like it. 

The #1son will be home a few days to spend time with the family and the cousins that will be staying with his family. I will be getting over there. 

I got to go see Bitsy Girl this week! With the extra cost of heating and such in the winter and getting Easy launched I haven't had travel money to make the trip up there or much time to do it. I have missed her. I took her Christmas present and her (coming soon) birthday present up to her.

She really liked them both but her greeting to me let me know she was upset with me for not coming sooner. How do you explain weather and finances limit you to a 9 year old? We are okay, however. We both know the other still likes them. That was important to me and to her. 

I stayed and played guitar with her dad and his visitor. We all took turns on one flat top. I knew I should have taken mine with me! It was a good visit and I was so glad to see them all. Then the phone rang and it was MoB calling to talk to Bitsy Girl. She had gone back next door to play vidio games with her new neighbors. He caught up with her dad and asked him to have her call him back later. It seemed strange that we were all sitting there together when he decided to call. 

So life goes. I'm still living it. Happy Valentine's Day to all of you! Love on.