1/29/2009

memories in bits and pieces

Okay, sometimes I like to TRY to fit in! And I have so taken time to catch up with my friends on the net this week. Dial up makes commenting strange, still, here.

So my very long time reader and friend, Anvil Cloud posted a meme with an open invite.

Per Anvil: The rules: go to your photo folder, target the sixth folder and then the sixth photo in the folder. Describe and discuss. Any takers?

It happens that this is my sis in FL and her husband. I believe it was one of their engagement photos. They don't just have good looks, they have a Harley to ride, too.

Details: http://anvilcloud.blogspot.com/2009/01/on-day-much-like-today.html

Comments: 2 Comments:
At 8/2/09 11:27 AM, Blogger Lois Lane said...

That may be the most random meme I've ever heard of. Cool! Great photo too. :)

 
At 9/2/09 12:03 PM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

I have done several like it, but it's always fun to poke through my photos.

Hugs to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home