5/28/2008

In the summer time when all the leaves and trees are green

I'm just finally getting my feet back under me. It took until Sunday for me to feel even close to functional again.

I had a nice dinner Monday with the #1Son and DIL. The grand girl was at her cutest for my visit. We had fun playing until dinner was ready. I visited the sis on Tuesday and went from there to work with MoBluz on some fine tuning of the way we are recording his stuff. It was more like school than visiting but we made good progress.

I beat feet home for Bible Study. Mom has been gone to FL for a couple weeks and we had a lot of catching up to do. She had a great time and got to visit with my other sis down there as well as her friends.

So I'm up, going back to work today and mostly better. I still have the cough and some congestion but some of that is allergies.

Ya'll have fun!

Comments: 3 Comments:
At 28/5/08 5:26 PM, Blogger Fred said...

I'm glad things are looking up! Nothing like a visit with close family to get you in a good mood.

 
At 30/5/08 11:00 AM, Blogger Saur♥Kraut said...

How nice! Glad things are smooth.

 
At 30/5/08 12:46 PM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Good to hear from you both again! Thanks for coming by.

I'm off for a weekend of music.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home