1/07/2008

Will the circle be unbroken?

Yes, for awhile longer I won't be joining the circle in the sky or gathering at the river.

I went to the ER on Friday with a heart problem. I had a heart attack three and a half years ago, I recognized the symtoms on Wednesday evening. Angina, breathing trouble.

Why didn't I go in on Wednesday? No insurance. Why didn't I go in on Thursday? No insurance. Why did I go in on Friday? To show the ones I love that I believe it is worth all I have to stay with them if I can.

I have lots of loved ones. New friends, old friends, family, close friends, far friends and my kids. Some of them just aren't ready yet for me to walk off on them and join the mate. I gave that some thought, too. I'd be lying if I said I didn't. I love him.

I will catch up later. As long as God keeps me here I will stay. It's likely to get to be even more interesting a story as we go. Money is going to be funny here for a long time. But I have what I need now and I believe I will continue to do so.

Just a heads up to you all. I will be back later for the twists and turns. I am whipped and will be going back to work on Wednesday, I need to rest.

But I am alive and well and kicking.

Thanks to all of you who prayed for me, sometimes it seemed as if I could feel the loving thoughts holding me. I can't thank you enough.

Love to you all! See you later.

Comments: 2 Comments:
At 8/1/08 12:03 AM, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Wow! It's fragile, eh? Take it easy.

 
At 15/1/08 4:48 PM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Yes and I will. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home