11/26/2007

Ain't got time to fix the hinges

The granddaughter is fine. It took the parents a little longer to get over the bad rush but they are doing dandy, too. I was proud of them both and the kid was a little trooper.

The truck survived with a tow and a little corrosion removal. I could have done it myself probably but I didn't have a way back.

I have a possible job offer to explore and I am waiting to see what happens with that.

I have been busy with getting everything fixed and back where it belongs. I got to jam session on Saturday and that was really fun. I went to a new one on Sunday and got to know two new friends.

Thanksgiving was a full day for me and I offer you these thoughts, below, asking you to pardon me for leaving you hang so long. I just can't seem to get here as often as I like. I am still reading you all but I have had trouble with comments. I know it's the dial up and time outs. I will try to comment when I hit the hot spots.

There has been so much joy in my days from the fun with family and friends - one that was gone returned and that was really a good time. I was so glad to hear from them.

I will get back to you as soon as I can, thanks for dropping in.






A holiday can be a cheering time with friends and family or a dark day of empty pointlessness to those who may be alone or grieving. My heart goes out to those alone or in need.

I remember times in life when I could not see the blessings I had. I have had so many blessings this year that I will not be able to count them all. You are part of the reason I can't count that high.

I will say each name of those I love and be thankful for the time I have had with each of you.

Thank you for blessing me with your love this year. You have mine, too.

May your holiday season bring you only joy and God continue to bless you.

Comments: 4 Comments:
At 28/11/07 11:42 AM, Blogger dan said...

I have the same problem getting around on the internet these days.

But I do read everything.

Some people give off an aura. Yours is strength and quiet confidence (even if you don't believe it).

And it gives me strength and confidence to read. ;)

 
At 28/11/07 7:59 PM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

I thank you Dan and add that yours is preserverence and determination - even if you don't believe it!

You keep on reaching for it, I will keep on believing you can catch it!

 
At 4/12/07 9:00 AM, Blogger Cyrus said...

Well, here I am - late again. Seems like everyone's been out living life! I'm happy to hear that the grand is fine!

 
At 5/12/07 4:45 PM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Cyrus, you are never late, He keeps the time for us.

I am caught up with you, too.

Hugs friend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home