4/04/2007

Every now and then

when the world steps in
Stealin' all our time away
It soon takes so much, we forget to touch



I'm just saying - Love is all you leave behind you and love is all you can take with you when you go.

Comments: 4 Comments:
At 4/4/07 5:37 PM, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Amen sister.

 
At 5/4/07 8:47 AM, Blogger Saur said...

So very true. Well, love and a nice estate, hopefully. ;o) And in my case, maybe a novel if I can ever get it finished!

 
At 5/4/07 9:05 AM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Thanks Anvil, I have a little scroll with this on it that my Mom got me years ago. I try to remember it.

Hey Saur, there ain't no exceptions. Enjoy the writing itself and the novel will get done.

Who needs the head aches of cleaning a big house anyway?

 
At 6/4/07 9:12 PM, Blogger Jean said...

Once again... you say it right!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home