3/21/2007

So when it's raining, have no regrets

March is promising to go out like a lamb right now. I see temps are supposed to go up tommorrow and it's raining today, a nice, heavy rain that will wash away the salt of winter from the roads our motorcycles roll on. Most of my riding friends will be glad of the rain today as it promises safer conditions for our bikes. Yay us!

I have watched the crocus bloom and see buds on the daffodils and know spring is here, not by the date on the calendar but by the flowers I have missed through the winter and the birds returning from the south.

I need some spring. Last year it was a dark time for me and this year I have been doing so much better but some days still get tangled in the past instead of just being enjoyed for what they bring to me.

Last night was bible study and my ego got squashed and cranky with Mom's. It flashed and was gone but it left marks on us both.

I am doing some soul searching and feeling deep inside my self today. It's a quiet day of rain and promises.