3/26/2007

Feb 26 -Let me be there

which is to be translated to. Let me be with you, let me be HERE.

We want to be with the ones we love and that love us; more time together is better time. When we can't be with the one or ones we love we still think of them. Learning to love ourselves we come to understand that life is everywhere and love created it.

You may be miles from me but if you love me I am right there with you. If I love you I am thinking of you and caring for you even from here.

The true net is the divine ethernet of life created by the power of love that we are all hooked into simply because we are alive.

Knowing you and loving you I am aware of your unique signature, your soul, your true self and I touch it with love each time I turn loving attention to you in my thoughts.

So I hook into the net and send you love today, dear friend or family member. Just reach out with your heart and feel my love for you.

Love is the ultimate cause, everything else is the visible effect.

Comments: 2 Comments:
At 28/3/07 10:34 PM, Blogger Jean said...

Sending love back to you, dear Val.

 
At 30/3/07 2:31 PM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Thanks Jean, I know you do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home