3/01/2007

He could have called ten thousand angels

I meet Doug and Renee Bentley just last night. They are wonderful people and Doug spoke so lovingly of his son and a conversation they had, I could feel his love and pride for the boy.

The son, Jared Bentley, has been in an accident today and they fear his vertebrae are crushed. I have no more details but please join us in praying that the boy and family are blessed with the love they need tonight.

my prayer for them:

Creator,

Somewhere a man stands beside his son's bed in a hospital, head down and praying,
"God I know you gave your son to save us, can you save my son's life tonight please.
He hasn't had a full portion of life, he is so very dear to me,
I love him so much God, if you would heal him, I'd be glad if you would take me."

A mother, across the bed from him, her head bowed down in prayer,
Echo's each thought the father has sent and adds strength to her prayers with her tears.
Doctors and nurses are caring for her son here but she knows who to call,
and holds her son up to the Father, and shows her love for him, asks his all.

Lord, we - their friends scattered far and wide, their family and total strangers, too
Lift this family in deeply heartfelt prayers and bring their needs lovingly to you.
We ask you to be at each one's side tonight and wash them with your love,
the power of which nothing can stand before, let that healing light shine from above.

Bring the healing power of that love to them, bathing them in it's powerful light
Heal the hurts of each of them, Father, Mother and Child ,and guard them through the night.
In the name of the son you loved so dear we ask this of you,
to use us all in your guiding hand to help these we love make it thru.

Yours is the love, the power and the glory, Amen

It might be lousy verse but my heart hurts for them. Send all the love you can please.

Comments: 2 Comments:
At 2/3/07 8:14 PM, Blogger Madzillah said...

You weren't kidding about the spiritual stuff.

No, I won't leave without a goodbye!

LOVE!

 
At 6/3/07 1:10 PM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Nope, I wasn't. It's getting deeeper and wiiiider and more real everyday, Mad..

I really love you girl, call me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home